3-STAGE COMPREHENSIVE EXERCISE PROGRAM:
I’ve broken this program into three stages. The three stages allow you to self-direct your progress so you get the fastest possible recovery. The stages progress from very easy (Stage 1) to more challenging (Stage 3). This three-stage structure ensures that any person can complete this program and improve functionality and unlock maximum range of motion in their new knee – even those who have severe pain or who have not exercised a day in their life!
For each of the 3 stages, you get 1 instructional video, 1 follow-along video and 1 manual, for a total of 6 videos and 3 manuals. Here’s what comes in each:
The instructional video you'll receive in each of the 3 stages is your virtual personal training session with me - Rick Kaselj, MS. In these instructional videos, I will:
- Slowly Demonstrate STEP-BY-STEP exactly how to do each exercise perfectly, so you can definitely get it right
- Show you ALL the common mistakes people make doing these exercises, so you also know what NOT to do
- Give you everything you need – exactly how many reps and sets you should do, time and intensity, what you should feel as you do the exercises so you know you’re doing them right.
You will also receive 3 follow along videos – 1 for each of the 3 stages. These videos are your very own personal coaching sessions with me. Follow right along with my exercise assistant while I count out the time and reps and coach you along the way.
You will receive 3 manuals - one for each of the 3 stages in the program. In these handy PDF guides, you’ll have everything you need to use this program to reach your end-goal: improved functionality and maximum range of motion in your new knee. The guides include:
- All of the gentle, but highly-effective exercises, stretches and movements you’ll use in this program. Each is explained in detail, with precise step-by-step instructions.
- Start-position and end-position photos for every exercise
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
Tips and advice on everything else you need to know, like: number of reps, number of sets, how long each rep should take, exactly what you should feel as you do each stretch and exercise so you can be sure you’re doing them correctly, and how to progress if the exercises become too easy.